For the Le Mans 24 Hours week only, Hotel de France Camping, through renowned Le Mans camping specialists Speed Chills, provides the ultimate location for those seeking to combine high-octane thrills at the nearby circuit with a peaceful off-circuit location. The hotel and the historic town of La Chartre-sur-le-Loir are steeped in motor-racing history; a history you can immerse yourself in during your stay.
The campsite is situated within a peaceful and idyllic location on the banks of the River Loir, a short walk from the hotel and the centre of town. It also offers easy access to the D304, the road which goes straight to Le Mans and the circuit.
- Exclusive Hotel de France camping area and access
- All camping pitches have electrical hook-up
- Hot showers and toilets, as well as washing facilities
- On site management by Speed Chills, including check-in
- Also suitable for standard motor homes or single axle caravans
- Excellent local amenities including a full range of shops in the town
- The hotel bar and terrace are the place to spend your evenings
- Dine at our ‘Le Relais de Ronsard’ restaurant (advance booking required!)
During Le Mans week, the hotel is abuzz with the atmosphere of a region building up to the race weekend, it is a great place to people (and car) watch and a magnet for fans of Le Mans and their cars.
Hotel de France Camping is hosted within the town’s municipal campsite, Camping du Vieux Moulin, with which it shares facilities.
To book camping through Speed Chills for the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hours, including ferry crossings, tickets for the race weekend and access to the Speed Chills Club at the circuit, please click here